Terms & Conditions
The Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you as Member (“you”) and Peer iUniverse Ltd registered number: 158059 (“we”, “us”, ”our”, “Site” or “BidderFace”) of www.bidderface.com (together with affiliated websites and applications, “BidderFace”), by visiting or using the services available from the domain and sub-domains of www.bidderface.com - together with affiliated websites and applications (the "Site"), you are agreeing to be legally bound by the Agreement. We suggest that you consult the Terms and the linked information regularly for updates.
We reserve the right to revise the Terms and all linked information from time to time in our sole discretion by updating this posting or any linked information. Unless otherwise provided in such revision, the revised terms will take effect when they are posted. The Terms apply whenever you visit BidderFace, whether or not you have chosen to register with us, so please read them carefully. By accessing, using, registering for or receiving services offered on BidderFace (the “Services”) you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the Terms.
BidderFace reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, suspend, or terminate service to anybody.
BidderFace is a marketplace that allows users to offer, sell and buy just about anything in a variety of pricing formats and locations, both online and offline.
It is intended to be a friendly place to visit and it is important to us (and for you) that it remains a safe and friendly environment so you agree that you will only use BidderFace in a manner consistent with its purpose and which is in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
If you do not accept and agree to the Terms then you must not access or use the Site.
BidderFace does not have possession of anything listed or sold through BidderFace, and is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. The contract for the sale is directly between buyer and seller.
This web-site is intended to be a friendly, enjoyable and useful experience, but as with anything concerning any kind of transactions there are risks involved and we strongly advise you to understand all of these terms before joining. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating the general terms and conditions of this web-site as stated below please let us know by contacting us.
While we may provide pricing, postage, listing and other guidance in our Services, such guidance is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. BidderFace does not review users' listings or content. While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programmes, BidderFace has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content, listings or feedback; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our site;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems or policies;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason for example the buyer fails to comply with the terms posted in your listing, or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user's listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- transfer your BidderFace account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- use the contact information of other users for any purpose other than in relation to a specific BidderFace transaction (which includes using this information to send marketing materials directly to BidderFace users unless the user has given explicit consent to receiving these materials);
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm BidderFace, or the interests or property of BidderFace users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose.
- bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any BidderFace application or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our Services or BidderFace's works of authorship, designs and trademarks;
- copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, perform or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our Services without the prior express written permission of BidderFace and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, such as email addresses, without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
If you are registering with BidderFace as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through this web-site. You must ensure that your participation in the selling or buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this we mean that you must check that you entitled to sell or buy the relevant item and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation.
You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
Membership to this web-site is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under 18) to register. If any member fails to sign up with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our Services, cancel bids, remove or demote listings, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal steps to keep you from using our Services if:
- we think that you are creating problems or possible legal liabilities;
- we think that such restrictions will improve the security of the BidderFace community or reduce our or another BidderFace user's exposure to financial liabilities;
- we think that you are infringing the rights of third parties;
- we think that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this User Agreement or our policies or abuse our employees or users;
- despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
- you fail to make full payment of any fees due for our Services by your payment due date.
- When a buyer or seller issue arises we may consider the user's performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement, and to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our Fees page. We may change our fees, or introduce new fees from time to time by posting the changes on the BidderFace site.
You are required to have a payment method on file when selling on BidderFace. If your payment method fails or your account is overdue, we may collect fees owed by charging other payment methods on file and retaining collection agencies or legal counsel.
When listing an item, you agree to comply with the rules for listing and that:
- you are responsible for the accuracy, content and legality of the item listed and agree to list in accordance with the prohibited and restricted Items policy;
- your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for up to 24 hours. BidderFace does not guarantee exact listing durations;
- content that violates any of BidderFace's policies may be deleted at BidderFace's discretion;
- where your listing appears in search and browse results may be based on certain factors such as listing format, title, bidding activity, end time, keywords, price and postage cost, Feedback, BidderFace policy compliance and detailed seller ratings.
- Meta-tags and URL links that are included in a listing will be removed or altered so as to not affect third party search engine results;
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your listings to other sellers;
- some optional upgrade features will only be visible on certain BidderFace Services.
- Accordingly, to drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer.
You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate any auction or use of the service immediately and without notice if:
- We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site
- You have repeatedly broken a certain term
- You have listed a suspicious item
- We believe you to be a non paying BidderFace. In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
When buying an item, you agree to comply with the rules for buyers and that:
- you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy;
- you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted);
- if you purchase an item on BidderFace site other than bidderface.com you are subject to the User Agreement of that other BidderFace site solely with respect to that particular purchase.
International buying, selling and translation
Sellers and buyers are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to international sales, purchases, and postage of items.
You authorise us to use automated tools to translate your BidderFace content and member to member communications, in whole or in part, into local languages where such translation solutions are available. We may provide you with tools which will enable you to translate content at your request. The accuracy or availability of any translation is not guaranteed.
When providing us with content (including causing content to be posted using our Services), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual (or for the duration of any copyright or other rights in such content), irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to use the content (including without limitation, creating and using derivative works) and you authorise us to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, database or other intellectual property rights you have in or to the content in any media known now or developed in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights in the content and promise not to assert such rights or any other intellectual property rights you have in the content against us, our sublicensees or our assignees. We may offer, license or otherwise make available for your use catalogues of stock images, descriptions, product specifications, and other content, which may be provided by third-parties (including BidderFace users). You may use such catalogue content solely in connection with your BidderFace listings during the time your listings are on BidderFace's sites. That permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at BidderFace’s sole discretion.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that catalogue content will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree that you will not hold us or our catalogue providers responsible for inaccuracies. If you choose to include catalogue content in your listings, you continue to be responsible for ensuring that your listings are accurate, do not include misleading information and fully comply with this User Agreement and all BidderFace policies. The catalogue may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings included within the catalogues or create any derivative works based on catalogue content (other than by including them in your listings).
We try to keep BidderFace and its Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Bid update and other notification functionality in BidderFace's Services may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond BidderFace's control.
We (including our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents and employees) shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any business losses, such as loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by us arising, directly or indirectly from:
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, postage or other guidance provided by BidderFace;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing, or linking to, our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of any BidderFace Service;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the Abusing BidderFace section;
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the Listing conditions section; or
- your need to modify practices, content, or behaviour or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. This is especially so if you are a consumer.
You accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under laws applying to you and the legality of any items you list on any of our sites.
Although we use techniques that aim to verify the accuracy and truth of the information provided by our users, user verification on the internet is difficult. BidderFace cannot and does not confirm, and is not responsible for ensuring, the accuracy or truthfulness of users' purported identities or the validity of the information which they provide to us or post on our sites.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of
- any amounts due up to the price the item sold for on BidderFace and its original postage costs,
- the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or
- 50 USD.
Nothing in this User Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
You will compensate us in full (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) for any losses or costs, including reasonable legal fees, we incur arising out of any breach by you of this User Agreement, your improper use of BidderFace's Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
If a dispute arises between you and BidderFace, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by contacting Customer Service. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
If any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
We may assign our rights and obligations under this User Agreement in accordance with the below (but without your prior express consent), provided that we assign the User Agreement on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this User Agreement.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on www.bidderface.com.
All amended terms shall automatically be effective after we posted. Your continued use of our Services after the effective date of these amended terms constitutes your acceptance of them.
The policies posted on our sites may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the BidderFace site.
This User Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through mutual agreement by you and an BidderFace representative authorised to do so.
You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate any auction or use of the service immediately and without notice if
- We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site
- You have repeatedly broken a certain term
- You have listed a suspicious item
- We believe you to be a non paying BidderFace. In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
This site acts as the window for sellers to conduct auctions and for bidders to bid on sellers' auctions. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or buyers will complete the purchases of items they have bid on. In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
This Web-site shall not be responsible for any items sold by Auction, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller. This web-site shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting form any goods purchased or obtained.
This web-site assumes no liability for the content of the listings. However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.
BidderFace Digital Citizens
BidderFace Digital Citizens as a digital solution is our brand for practice and share your knowledge with people, a place to have discussions and to share photos, videos, news and information. It is intended to be a friendly place to visit and it is important to us (and for you) that it remains a safe and friendly environment so you agree that you will only use Bidderface in a manner consistent with its purpose and which is in accordance with these terms and conditions (the Terms).
BidderFace Digital Citizens makes the Site available as an online venue where Members locate and connect with each other and take advantage of the Services.
BidderFace Digital Citizens Member
The Site is also a venue where BidderFace provides to Members certain collaboration, feedback, credit purchase, payment tools and other services. For as long as BidderFace continues to offer the services, BidderFace shall provide (and seek to update, improve and expand, in similar and different new ways) the Site and the Services which BidderFace may update, improve, discontinue and change at any time, at BidderFace's sole discretion.
You agree to pay all fees applicable to your use of the BidderFace Digital Citizens Services, and you agree not to circumvent BidderFace's fee structure all in accordance with the Site Terms.
You may only use and become a registered member of BidderFace Digital Citizens if you are 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18 years old then unfortunately you can’t use BidderFace Digital Citizens yet. You warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by the Terms and that by using BidderFace you will not be violating any law or regulation of the country in which you are resident. You are solely responsible for your compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations. You further warrant that you have not been convicted of, nor are subject to any court order relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment.
The Terms and any registration for or subsequent use of this Site will not be construed as creating or implying any relationship of agency, franchise, partnership or joint venture between you and BidderFace, except and solely to the extent expressly stated.
BidderFace Digital Citizens Contents
BidderFace has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of Instruction Services advertised, the truth or accuracy of listings, the qualifications, background, or abilities of Members. Upon confirmation of session time and price by both Members, the Member agrees to purchase, and the Member agrees to deliver. You agree not to enter into any contractual provisions in conflict with the Terms of Service. The Members each covenants and agrees to act with good faith and fair dealing in performance of the Member Contract. Furthermore, the Members each acknowledges and agrees that the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Site depend on their performance of the foregoing covenants and agreements. The Members therefore agree that BidderFace has the right to take such actions with respect to the Member Contract, including without limitation suspension, termination, or legal actions, as BidderFace in its sole discretion deems necessary to protect the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Site.
BidderFace Digital Citizens Rules
BidderFace is not responsible for and does not monitor or censor content for accuracy or reliability. BidderFace has no editorial control over content provided by third parties. BidderFace reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any information, content or project posted or made available on the Site in its sole discretion, or if ordered to do so by a court, or if BidderFace considers such information or content to be in violation of the Terms of Service.
BidderFace is not responsible for and does not monitor content for accuracy or reliability. Any opinions, advice, statements, Services, offers or other information or content express or made available by third parties, including Members, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of BidderFace.
BidderFace neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information or statement made on this Site by anyone other than authorized BidderFace employees acting in their official capacities. BidderFace does not confirm or verify if a Professional Teacher/Consultant claiming to be a professional or claiming to be qualified to provide professional advice is in fact licensed or otherwise qualified to provide the Services or advice being requested.
We’re not responsible for anything that you post or say while you are on BidderFace and we don’t monitor every content of the site, but if we do see or someone alerts us that you have posted something that we think is inappropriate then we are allowed at our discretion to remove it. If you post any content that actually belongs to someone else and they get annoyed (or even call in their lawyers), we are not in the firing line. You have to take responsibility for what you post.
You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information whenever you post any information or content on the Site. You agree to update such information whenever it changes. You agree to use good judgment when posting information, remarks or other content regarding other Members. You understand that you may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Members or any third party as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks or other information or content which you post to the Site. BidderFace is not legally responsible for any remarks, information or other content posted or made available on its Site by any Member or third party, even if such information or content is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable.
You are able to post all kinds of things on BidderFace, including photographs, videos, messages and other content (“Content”).
There are some rules about what is acceptable though, so when you are using BidderFace you may not post or send any Content which:
- contains expletives or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- post or transmit any content that is profane, vulgar, racist, offensive, threatening, harmful, abusive, defamatory or disparaging;
- is obscene, pornographic or otherwise may offend human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- post or transmit unprofessional or offensive comments about a Member, BidderFace or any third party;
- encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
- is defamatory;
- relates to commercial activities, advertisements, including without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers;
- involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”; or use BidderFace in any manner related to bulk email or spam, including but not limited to bulk email hosting, scripts, active code, programs, proxies, lists and relay servers.
- contains any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes, robots or other automated means to access information in our Site or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from BidderFace or otherwise;
- Post or introduce software on the Site that:
- itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights); or shows another person which was created or distributed without that person’s consent;
- use BidderFace to transmit any content or conduct any transaction that would violate any applicable law or regulation in any country;
- post false or misleading information about any products or services;
- post logos, seals or slogans from third parties on the Site unless such material is provided by BidderFace or an partner, or you have received express written permission from BidderFace to display such third-party logo, seal or slogan.
- use BidderFace to transmit any content that violates, or has the potential to violate, the integrity of academic and professional applications, tests and work; for example by passing off the skills, ideas or words of another as one's own; using another's production or content without crediting the source; presenting as new and original, ideas or products derived from an existing source; presenting fabricated facts, persons or sources as real;
- suggest or solicit another User to contact you directly in order to buy or sell Services outside of BidderFace;
- access, tamper with or use non-public or non-authorized areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution;
- tamper with postings of other Members or BidderFace;
- solicit or gather any Member's information available from the Site, such as other email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam or chain letters;
- do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on the Site;
- frame or link to the Site except as permitted in writing by BidderFace;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- repeat any action after you receive warning or request to desist from BidderFace, whether or not that action is explicitly prohibited in the policies stated on the Site;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as feedback information off the Site, or using feedback as an extortion mechanism);
- copy, modify or distribute content from the Site, except for your own information and use, without the prior express written permission from BidderFace;
- violate any other policies stated on the Site;
- is designed to disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner, including aesthetic disruptions or distortions, the operation of this Site or any other software, firmware, hardware, computer system or network (sometimes referred to as "viruses" or "worms");
- would disable or impair this Site or any other software, firmware, hardware, computer systems or networks in any way where such disablement or impairment is caused by the elapsing of a period of time, exceeding an authorized number of copies, advancement to a particular date or other numeral (sometimes referred to as "time bombs," "time locks" or "drop dead" devices);
- would permit you or any other person to access this Site or any other software, firmware, hardware, computer systems or networks to cause such disablement or impairment or transmit information (sometimes referred to as "traps," "access codes," or "trap door" devices, or "spyware"); or
- which contains any other similar harmful, malicious or hidden procedures, routines or mechanisms which would cause such programs to cease functioning or to damage or corrupt data, storage media, programs, equipment or communications or otherwise interfere with operations.
Violation of these rules may result in suspension or termination of your Account, in addition to all other remedies available to BidderFace or Members. If you are aware of a potential violation, please contact Customer Service. In order to operate the Site, BidderFace must have certain rights. Consequently, when you post information, text, photos, videos, files, links, attachments, software or other materials to publicly visible areas of the Site, you are granting, or warranting that the owner of such Content has expressly granted a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, perform, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
Please use your common sense when picking the Content that you choose to post on or send via BidderFace because you are solely responsible for, and bear all liability in relation to, such Content.
We encourage you to use the same caution in disclosing details about yourself to third parties online as you would under any other circumstances.
When you upload Content to BidderFace it can be accessed and viewed by the general public. If you do not want Content to be viewed by others, then you should not upload it to BidderFace.
We reserve the right (without obligation) at our sole discretion and without giving you notice, to remove or edit, limit or block access to any Content that you upload or submit to BidderFace without any incurring liability to you. We have no obligation to display any Content that you submit to BidderFace, nor to check the accuracy or truthfulness of any Content submitted to BidderFace, nor to monitor your use or the use of other users of BidderFace.
Please note though that by posting or sending Content on BidderFace you represent and warrant to us that you have the right to do so, and automatically grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use such Content in any way (including, without limitation, editing, copying, modifying, adapting, translating, reformatting, creating derivative works from, incorporating into other works, advertising, distributing and otherwise making available to the general public such Content, whether in whole or in part and in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future).
We may assign and/or sub-licence the above licence to our affiliates and successors without any further approval by you. By submitting Content to BidderFace you are warranting that you are the exclusive author and owner of that Content and you agree that you waive any and all moral rights relating to that Content (including, without limitation, the right to be identified as the author).
We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy or any other law.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds and artwork on BidderFace are owned, controlled or licensed by us and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law rights.
You can not use any of the Content that doesn't belong to you. Other than in relation to Content submitted by you to BidderFace, you do not have any rights in relation to the Content on BidderFace and you agree that you will not use any Content in any manner which may infringe any third party’s rights. Without limitation to the foregoing, this means that you agree that you will not copy, modify, adapt, distribute, publish or sell all or any part of the BidderFace site or the Content contained on it (other than the Content submitted by you) to anyone else.
This Site may contain links to other Web sites or resources and access and use of certain services offered by third parties. These services are owned and operated by the third party and their licensors. You acknowledge and agree that BidderFace is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such sites or resources or the content, advertising, or products on or available from such Sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply that we endorse the linked site. You use the links and these services at your own risk.
Access to the site
We can’t guarantee that because sometimes we have to carry out maintenance to the site or it may be affected by a fault or circumstances which are outside our control, so BidderFace is provided on an “as is” basis. No warranty is given about the quality, accuracy, functionality, availability or performance of BidderFace and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, amend, modify or vary the service provided on BidderFace without notice and without incurring any liability to you. You are responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your records. The Terms and any registration for or subsequent use of this Site will not be construed as creating any responsibility on BidderFace's part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
You are responsible for making all the necessary arrangements to ensure you can access BidderFace (including, but not limited to Internet provider and mobile internet provider fees and, any other charges associated with such access). We shall not be held responsible for any reduced functionality you may encounter as result of or in connection with accessing BidderFace through mobile services or any similar service currently known or developed in the future. By accessing BidderFace or agreeing to receive messages or notifications from BidderFace through your mobile phone and/or any other connected media device, you accept that you may incur charges from your internet or mobile service provider. We shall not under any circumstances be liable for such charges.
Non-registered users are able to access only that portion of BidderFace that is publicly available. They will not have a Profile or the ability to upload any Content. The extent of registered users’ access to BidderFace will depend on certain criteria relating to their Profile being met. We may change or update the criteria from time to time without prior notice and at our discretion.
Termination of use by us
Sometimes people forget about the Terms and post Content or act in a way while on BidderFace which is not consistent with the purpose of the Site. If we think that you may be one of those people, then we reserve the right at our sole discretion, at any time and without liability or the need to give you prior notice or to refund any unused services to:
- suspend or revoke your registration (where applicable) and your right to access and/or use BidderFace or submit any Content to BidderFace; and
- make use of any operational, technological, legal, or other means available to enforce the Terms (including without limitation blocking specific IP addresses).
- We will try (but we are not obliged) to notify you if your access to BidderFace and/or your Profile is to be or has been suspended or terminated.
If you have registered on BidderFace, you can terminate your registration at any time by going to the "Contact Us" on BidderFace when you are logged in and send us a message for ‘delete profile’.
We save your profile information in case you later decide to restore your account. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and in doing so expect us to maintain their information until they return to BidderFace. Once your registration is terminated, we have the right to delete any related Content that you have submitted or uploaded on to BidderFace. Content that you have uploaded to BidderFace, other than your Profile (such as comments or messages), may still appear on BidderFace following termination of your registration.
Someone is not obeying the Terms you can report a user directly from a profile, by clicking the ‘Report Abuse’ link on their profile, choosing the reason for the complaint and providing us with any additional information you think fit.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
If someone is threatening to sue you and/or you act in a way that upsets other Members then you have to be responsible for the consequences. We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for your conduct or the conduct of any other user of BidderFace, and expressly disclaim any liability for Content uploaded by you or by any other user.
If we are sued as a result of your use of BidderFace then we have the right to defend or settle the relevant claim as we see fit. If we ask, you will co-operate fully and reasonably as required by us in the defence of any relevant claim. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and licensors from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable solicitor’s fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with, your access to and use of BidderFace, the uploading or submission of Content to BidderFace by you or your conduct, other than in accordance with the Terms or any applicable law or regulation (“Claim”). BidderFace retains the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay any and all Claims or causes of action which are brought against us without your prior consent.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, BidderFace expressly excludes:
- all conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability incurred by you arising from use of BidderFace, its services or these terms and conditions, including without limitation for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (however arising including negligence), loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, wasted management or office time, breach of contract or claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character, even if BidderFace has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of BidderFace. This limitation on liability applies to, but is not limited to, the transmission of any disabling device or virus that may infect your equipment, failure or mechanical or electrical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, bodily injury, property damage, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any act of god in connection with BidderFace including, without limitation, any liability for loss of revenue or income, loss of profits or contracts, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of data, wasted management or office time and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable whether arising directly or indirectly.
BidderFace has taken reasonable steps to ensure the currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information contained on BidderFace and provides that information on an "as is", "as available" basis.
BidderFace does not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind about the information contained on BidderFace, whether express or implied. Use of BidderFace and the materials available on it is at your sole risk. BidderFace cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the transmission, use of data, or inaccurate Content posted by Members. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any material you may obtain from BidderFace is free of viruses or other harmful components. You accept that BidderFace will not be provided uninterrupted or error free, that defects may not be corrected or that BidderFace, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs, spyware, Trojan horses or any similar malicious software. BidderFace is not responsible for any damage to your computer hardware, computer software, or other equipment or technology including, but without limitation damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction.
If, for any reason, any of the Terms are declared to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of a competent jurisdiction, then to the extent that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the Terms and the remainder of the Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The Terms set out the entire agreement and understanding between us and you in relation to your use of BidderFace and supersedes all previous agreements, representations and arrangements between us (either oral or written). Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
No failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power or privilege under the Terms shall operate as a waiver of such right or acceptance of any variation of the Terms and nor shall any single or partial exercise by either party of any right, power or privilege preclude any further exercise of that right or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (other than content you have submitted to the Site) from the Site, any software code that is part of the Site, or any services that are offered on the Site without the prior express written permission of BidderFace and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any subparts of the Site;
- try manipulate any Contents or features on the Site;
- BidderFace will communicate with you by email or by posting communications on this Site. You consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that these electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You must keep your email address updated on this Site, and you must regularly check this Site for postings. If you fail to respond to an email message from BidderFace regarding violation, dispute or complaint within two business days, BidderFace will have the right to terminate or suspend your Contents, Listings or your registration.
Paid for Services
BidderFace offers you the opportunity to pay for certain services offered on the Site. BidderFace’s premium services and also offers the ability to play various games, applications and another additional features on the Site. All of these premium services can be purchased after you register, and you may subscribe to the premium services for various lengths of time. Once you have paid for any premium services, they are non-refundable. The pricing may vary due to a number of factors, such as (but not limited to) promotional offers, loyalty bonuses and other discounts that might apply to your age group.
Once you have requested a BidderFace premium service / subscription, you authorise BidderFace to charge your chosen payment method. BidderFace’s premium services / subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
If you delete your account or if your account is terminated by us due to breach of these Terms, you will lose any accumulated credits. If you receive free or promotional credits, we may expire them at any time.
You agree to abide by the Terms and the processes and procedures described throughout the Site; and be financially responsible for your use of BidderFace and the purchase of Credits or delivery of Services; and perform your obligations and complete the transaction as specified by the most recent agreed upon terms by the Members, unless such transaction is prohibited by law or by the Terms. Upon acceptance of Terms, you agree to purchase the Services by transfer of a sufficient Credits balance in accordance with the terms agreed to by the parties.
Credits is a virtual currency. Credits in a Payment Account may be used to pay Service fees on the Site. The Member must reasonably intend that such amounts will be used to pay BidderFace Services purchased through the Site.
You acknowledge that BidderFace is not a bank and the Credits Account Service is a payment service rather than a banking service; and BidderFace is not acting as a trustee or fiduciary with respect to your funds, but is acting only as an agent and custodian. BidderFace is not a bank and amounts transferred through or stored in the payment service are not insured deposits. You agree that you will not receive interest or other earnings on the Credits in your Credits Account. By receiving or sending Credits through the Credits in Account Service or purchasing Credits for your Credits Account, you authorize BidderFace to obtain the Credits on your behalf and to transfer the Credits to the recipient that you designate, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
BidderFace through its 3rd party partners acts as a payment provider by creating, hosting, maintaining, and providing the Credits Account Service to you via the Internet.
Your use of the Credits Account Service constitutes your agreement to transfer Credits for any amounts which you authorize us to charge against your Credits Account any payment method available on the Site. Such payments, once authorized, are final. No refunds will be given for Credits purchased.
Credits in a member account will be valid for as long as the member remains active on BidderFace. If the member has not logged into his/her account at least once in the previous 12 months, the Credits will expire. For a member to keep their Credits active, they must login at least once every 12 months to their BidderFace account. Credits are then valid for another 12 months following the most recent login date.
The Credits Account Service operates in Credits which are tied to USD and therefore BidderFace is not responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when billing or crediting a credit or debit card denominated or any payment method available on BidderFace in a currency other than USD, nor is BidderFace responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when receiving or sending payment via wire transfer or withdrawing a Credits balance.
To withdraw funds from your Credits Account, you must request such funds using any of the withdrawal methods available on the Site. Any such requests shall be subject to the conditions and restrictions contained on the Site and in the Terms of Service. Notwithstanding any other provision of the Terms of Service, if BidderFace determines in its sole discretion that a Member has violated the conditions and restrictions of the Site or Terms of Service, BidderFace will have the right to refuse to process the withdrawal. BidderFace reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to place a hold on funds if BidderFace suspects monies were used in fraud or criminal activities. BidderFace will release a hold as soon as practical.
The minimum withdrawal from Credits Accounts at least $50 USD. You must follow the direction on the Site under the ‘Money withdraw section'. Credit withdraw only available from BidderFace Millionaire program (Payment Credits from BidderFace Millionaire Investment). Credit withdraw not available from credit purchase, subscription credits or any other credit as received from the Site.
The withdrawal process available if the Member has Paypal account. If you haven't Paypal account we recommend open one on www.paypal.com or may be we do not able deliver your withdrawal request. If you do not want to use Paypal you can contact our Customer Service. We reserve the right (without obligation) reject any other type of withdrawal. You acknowledge and agree that 3rd party payment provider (Paypal or any other Member chosen provider) will be able charge your account any additional Service costs.
The withdrawal process 8 business day after the Member request has arrived from the Site. We reserve the right (without obligation) reject any withdrawal request if you violations of the Terms.
Any disputes in connection with Services provided by remain between Members. You further acknowledge that BidderFace will not be a party to any such dispute and BidderFace will not be obligated to take any other action or refrain from taking any other action toward resolving any such dispute. BidderFace may, at its sole discretion, withhold or delay payment or continue to hold amounts or make payment or release amounts in the event of dispute between a Members.
BidderFace reserves the right to seek reimbursement from any Members will reimburse BidderFace if BidderFace discovers erroneous or duplicate transactions for the amount of such transaction from such Member. BidderFace may obtain such reimbursement by deducting from future payments owed to such Member, by reversing any credits to such Members's credit account, or by seeking reimbursement from such Member by any other lawful means. You agree to safeguard the login information and password you use to access this Site and to purchase our subscriptions, Credits or any other available Services. You authorize us to assume that any person using the Site with your login information and password either is you or is authorized to act for you. Further, the contents of your Member Account may not be transferred or sold to another party.
BidderFace Digital Citizens Service Fees
If you wish to provide Services through BidderFace Digital Citizens like a Member, you must complete the listing / sell process. You agree to provide true, accurate, complete information and to update such information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness. From time to time, your Member Account may be subject to verification as well as editorial and feedback reviews. BidderFace can suspend or terminate your Member Account upon the discovery that any information you provided or posted is not complete or accurate, or as a result of other violations of the Terms.
BidderFace charges Members a Service fee based on the total amount you receive for your Services from the Member. The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our Fees page.
Rate System / Feedback
You acknowledge and agree that the Site will contain public feedback from Members with whom you have transacted. You acknowledge that feedback results for you may consist of comments and ratings left by other Members and that BidderFace may calculate a composite feedback number based on these individual ratings. BidderFace provides its feedback and rating system as a means through which Members can express their opinions publicly, and BidderFace does not monitor or censor these opinions or investigate any remarks posted by Members for accuracy or reliability unless a Member brings the posting to BidderFace's attention.
You may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other BidderFace or third parties as a result of these remarks if a court finds that these remarks are legally actionable or defamatory.
BidderFace is not legally responsible for any feedback or comments posted or made available on this Site by any Members or third parties, even if that information is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. You agree to report violations or abuses of our rating system immediately by contacting Customer Service, and agree not to take any actions that undermine the integrity of the rating system, including but not limited to the following:
- leaving fake feedback for yourself or another Member such as using a secondary membership or other BidderFace members to artificially raise the level of your own feedback or create negative feedback for another Member;
- feedback threats such as demanding another Member to perform a task by threatening to leave negative feedback or withholding deliverables or funds until another Member agrees to leave positive feedback or no feedback;
- feedback solicitation such as offering to sell or buy Services in exchange for good feedback, trading feedback undeservedly or buying feedback.
- In order to protect the integrity of the feedback system and protect Members from abuse, BidderFace will consider and removing feedback if the Member do not follow the Terms.
Each Member is solely responsible for satisfying any income tax, VAT, payroll tax, payroll withholding, sales and use tax, governmental reporting and other legal requirements under applicable law.
You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to BidderFace.
Payments & Fees Policy
We allows buyers and sellers to use various forms of third-party payments on BidderFace.com, mobile apps and other services. BidderFace has engaged third-party service providers to perform many of the services related to payment processing, including card processing, currency exchange, identity verification, fraud analysis and regulatory compliance.By using a third-party service, you may also be subject to an agreement with the third-party.
Sellers may be charged for using some of BidderFace’s services. The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our Fees page.
You may choose to enable BidderFace’s automatic renewals feature. The listings you select for automatic renewal will automatically renew and you will be charged if your listing has Feature services. When you make a sale through BidderFace.com, you will be charged a transaction fee of the price you display for each listing plus. The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our Fees page.
We allow our sellers to request refunds for sale transaction fees, if the transaction has been cancelled between seller and buyer. The refunded amounts will be credited to the site account balances of the Member. Sale Transaction Fee Refund is available to request 14 days after purchase date. We reserve the right (without obligation) reject any Sale Transaction Fee Refund request if you violations of the Terms.
Your fees will be charged to the credit account. Maximum $50 USD debit an account is allowed, before you being suspended to your account. You are responsible for paying your BidderFace bill in full within 15 days of the date of the invoice, or the account will be considered past due.
By using any of our Services (even just browsing one of our websites), you’re agreeing to the Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services.
Effective date The Terms were last updated on: 17 May 2018.